Sign My Guestbook

Friday, April 4, 2008

Thursday, April 4, 2008

Hello All,


It has been a while since I last posted. I have been really busy and really haven't had much time to get on the computer in the last few months. I would really like to start updating this blog at least once a week if I can. We are now in the beginning part of Baseball and Softball season. Ron is still working 2nd shift and since my dad passed away, I have had to do it all by myself, which means with both kids playing, I don't get much extra time.


But anyway that enough about that. I thought I would post my latest scrapbook pages for you all to see. The first is a picture that I took of Ron and Billy when he was just a few weeks old. It is one of my favorite pics because of the say that Ron and Billy's hand just happened to be positioned in the same way as they both slept. Like father like son.


Next is a pic of Katie and Billy on daddy's shoulders, this was taken when katie was around 4 years old, just after one of her T-ball games. It just reminded me of how much we depend on our dad's love and strenght in our lives. I sure miss mine.


The third is a layout I did after we watched "Raiders of the Lost Ark". I have been a Harrison Ford fan since he did "Hanover Street" and Force 10 from Navarone" years ago. I always tell the kids "he was my hero before I met your dad." They always get a kick out of it. But it is true, Ron is my hero, he doesn't need to "protect the powers of the devine" , "save the cradle of civilization" or "defeat the Armies of Evil", all he needs to do is be a wonderful husband and an incredible dad.





0 comments: